Power up your day with the tastiest mashup ever. Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Pizza topped with flavorful corned beef, runny eggs, and colorful bell peppers is delicious, filling, and sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Perfect for weekend breakfast or brunch!
One of the staples in my pantry is canned corned beef. It’s one of my favorite things to cook, especially when I don’t have time or the energy to spend more than half an hour making dinner.
Like other canned meat such as Spam or tuna, tinned corned beef is already cooked and ready to eat straight from the can. Reheating is only to make it more palatable and needs only but a few minutes.
You can also turn your corned beef guisado into many creative dishes. It’s great as filling for empanadas, as substitute for shredded chicken in sopas, or as topping for pizzas!
This breakfast pizza has got to be the most ingenious and delicious mash up ever! With savory corned beef, crisp bell peppers and onions, soft yolks, and melty cheese on a crisp crust, it’s the best thing to wake up to in the morning!
- Roll out the pizza dough as thin as possible so it will finish congruently with the eggs and they don’t overcook.
- I use Cheddar in the recipe, but any quick-melt varieties such as Monterey Jack, Mexican blend, processed filled cheese food, or mozzarella are good options.
- Shred your own cheese if you can as it melts more smoothly. Pre-grated cheese have preservatives such as potato starch that keeps them from melting well.
How to serve and store
- Corned beef pizza is great for breakfast or brunch; it’s a tasty and filling treat perfect for feeding a crowd.
- Store leftovers by stacking slices on a large plate with wax paper in between each slice. Wrap tightly with plastic film and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Reheat in a preheated 375 F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes or until hot and crispy.
- olive oil
- 16 ounces pizza dough
- 1.5 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups homemade corned beef guisado, drained well
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- 6 eggs